- Covid-19 has transformed how and where employees work and accelerated consumer and corporate reliance on technology. Stocks levered to the Work From Home theme have garnered attention.
- FlowPoint has calibrated an index of 87 companies and four ETFs directly benefitting from this trend (FP WFH). These companies represent a diversified group of growth stocks in the technology, media, health care, consumer and real estate sectors, and each has idiosyncratic drivers of organic growth.
- These stocks are not reliant on share buybacks, commodity prices, interest rates or other “macro” factors other than society’s shift in spending habits already underway.
- The median FP WFH stock has a $23 billion market cap, high returns, cash-rich liquid balance sheets, low debt and revenue growth that’s more than triple the S&P 500’s.
- The median FP WFH company share price is up 26% YTD while just ten of the 91 stocks are down YTD. These are high momentum stocks to be sure, but worth considering, especially on pullbacks, in light of the heavy weightings in broader indexes of low-growth financial engineers such as the S&P 500’s Buyback Kings.
- See our complete list of FP WFH index members on page three.